Last Updated: [November 11, 2020]
Atlan is committed to building a strong and long-lasting relationship
with you based on trust and clarity, which requires safeguarding and
respecting your privacy and choices. Thus, We have set our full
keeping your best interests in mind.
you access and/or use the website. You agree and acknowledge that We
may access, collect, use, treat and disseminate your data according to
- Accessing and/or using any of Our products
Registering on the Website for accessing and/or using any of Our
- Requesting a demo for Our products through the Website
- Accessing the Website or any content thereof; and/or
- Simply viewing, surfing and/or browsing the Website
and End User with respect to the Website. It does not extend to any
website that can be accessed from this Website including but not
limited to any links that we may provide to social media websites.
the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Atlan is the
“datacontroller”. This means that Atlan determines the purposes for
which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
“Atlan” or “We” or “Us” means Atlan Technologies Pvt Ltd (f/k/a Peeply Technologies Private Limited having CIN No. U72900DL2014PTC267776, incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at Third Floor, Khasra No. 261, Lane No. 5, Westend Marg, Saidulajab, New Delhi – 110030; Atlan Pte Ltd (f/k/a Peeply Private Limited having UEN201323041C, incorporated under Singapore Companies Act, Chap 50, having its registered office at 28 Bukit Pasoh Road, Yee Lan Court, Singapore-089842; Atlan Inc. having
EIN- 35-2688566, incorporated in the State of Delaware, having its registered office at Corporation Trust Center, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington City, New Castle, 19801 and mailing address at 831 N Tatnall Street, Suite M #171, Wilmington, DE 19801, United States.
“CCPA” means California Consumer Privacy Act, 2018;
“Cookies” means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website;
“Data” means collectively all Information that you submit to Atlan via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
“Data Protection Laws” means any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, CCPA and any other laws, regulations and secondary legislation placed by nations from where the User is;
“End User” means any person who enquires, accesses, engages with or places a request on our Website;
"GDPR” means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
“Personal Information” shall have the same meaning as defined under ‘Data Collected’;
“Sensitive Personal Information” shall have the same meaning as definedunder ‘Data Collected’;
“User” or “You” means any person who accesses or uses the Website, if You are an enterprise, the definition includes authorized persons who use the Website on your behalf;
“Website” means the website that you are currently using at www.atlan.com, and any sub-domains of this website unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Traffic Data, Personal Information and such other Data as may be collected by us pursuant to Your or the End User’s use of the Website or provided to us by You or the End User by way of any sort of communication (“Information”). The User and End User agree and acknowledge that the collection of such Information is essential for providing effective services to you.
Personal Information: means any information that identifies or is unique to You or the End User and includes but is not limited to contact data and demographic data. The Personal Information collected by Atlan is enlisted in Schedule I. Users and/or End-Users residing in the state of California may write to us at [email protected] to learn more about the specific categories of personal information We are going to collect from the User/End User and the purpose for the same. Residents of California, under the provisions of CCPA, have the rights request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of “personal information” we collect, the specific business purposes for collecting such information and the categories of third parties with whom such information can be shared. For more information, please get in touch with our team at [email protected]. Sensitive personal information refers to information that does not identify an individual, but is related to an individual and communicates information that is private or could potentially harm an individual should it be made public. Sensitive personal information is included in the definition of Personal Information.
Traffic Data: means any data generated by the End User or You, or the End User’s or Your computer, computer system, device, program or network that forms part in a chain of communications indicating the communication’s origin, destination, route, format, intent, time, date, size, duration, or type of underlying service, which Atlan may automatically track and collect when End User accesses the Services, including IP Addresses; Domain Server Details; and/or other information with respect to Your or End Users device with the Website, Products, Services and other applications.
Atlan may use third party software or applications on the Website for improving its service to You. Such third-party software and applications may
Use of Data:
The Data We collect from You or End Users will be used for one or more of the following purposes to render our services more effective:
- Internal record keeping;
- Assist you in accessing or using our products and/or services;
- Preventing any potentially illegal activity and preventing screening of any undesirable or abusive activity;
- Monitor, maintain, troubleshoot and/or improve Our products and services and any associated features, including evaluation or devising new features;
- Performing statistical and/or analysis on the Data;
- Analyse and measure User and/or End User behaviour and trends;
- Use the information collected in such other form and manner to maintain the quality, effectiveness and standard of Our Website, products and services; and
- Contact for market research purposes including transmission of marketing materials that may be of interest to you whether by soft-opt-in or by opt-in methods.
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we will provide.
We collect and store Personal Information in a segregated manner, however the same is used in an aggregated manner for the following purposes:
- To build user profiles and marketing profiles;
- To aid strategic development, data collection and analytics;
- To manage Our relationship with our advertisers, partners or any third parties; and
- To audit usage of Our products and services.
Confidentiality, Disclosure and Transfer:
Atlan uses its best effort to keep confidential any information that it receives from You or End User, which Atlan may, in its reasonable opinion consider confidential, except the following:
- Such Data that was already known to Atlan prior to receiving it from the End User;
- Such Data that was received from such third party which is not subject to similar confidentiality restrictions;
- Such Data that is independently developed by Atlan; and/or
- Such Data is required to be disclosed by law.
- Atlan’s Group companies and/or affiliates;
- Atlan’s employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to provide information with respect to the enquiry and to provide any additional information which appears to be within the realm of the enquiry;
- Third party service providers who provide services to Us which require the processing of personal data; and
- Third party payment providers who access payments made over the Website.
Atlan strives to protect Personal Information during transmission andreceipt by following generally acceptable industry standards, including the International Standard IS/IS0/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology-Security Techniques-Information Security Management System–Requirements”
Atlan’s security practices and procedures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach and are periodically reviewed and audited by a certified auditor approved by the Government. In the event that You or End User has any reason to believe that there has been a data breach, kindly inform Atlan on [email protected]
Although Atlan makes best possible efforts to transmit and store all the Data collected in a secure operating environment that is not open to the public, due to the nature of the internet, Atlan cannot guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of the Data.
Change of Business Ownership and Control:
We may also disclose Information to a prospective purchaser of Our business or any part of it.
In all of the above instances, we will take steps to ensure that Your privacy is protected.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area:
Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the EEA. For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA.
We will only transfer Data outside the EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, e.g. by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organisation in receipt of the Data is based
in the United States of America.
To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
- i Traffic monitoring;
- iiIP address from which You or End User access the Website;
- iiiType of device and operating system used to access the Website;
- ivDate and time of Your or End Users access to the Website;
- vPages that You or End User visit.
Acceptance and rights
You have the following rights in relation to your Data and shall be duly notified of the completion of the following, should you opt to choose one or more of the following:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the informationwe hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the
information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address:[email protected]. Users or End Users residing in the state of California may contact us via email at [email protected]. Please note that Atlan will not discriminate against any of its Users and/or End Users for reason of them having exercised any of the aforementioned rights.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
We, our officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents will not be liable for any acts or omissions of a third party, or for any unauthorized interception of data or breaches attributable in full or in part to the acts or omissions of third parties, or for damages associated that result from the operations systems, equipment, facilities or service provided by third parties that are interconnected with the servers.
A special note about Children:
The Services under this Platform are not directed towards children under 18 years of age. They are not allowed to register with or use the services or provide their personal data, either on their own or on behalf of an enterprise. If We discover that We have collected Information from a child under 18, We will delete that Information immediately.
- a) Name
- b) Postal Address
- c) Telephone number
- d) Internet protocol address
- e) E-mail Address
- f) Employment status, details, history
- g) Bank account details, credit/debit card details
- h) Records of services purchased, viewed, obtained, considered purchasing, history/patterns of content consumption
Last Updated: [November 11, 2020]
The expressions “You”, “Your” “User” refers to any person who accesses or uses the Website for any purpose.
By accessing or using this website (“Website”). You agree to be bound by these Terms.
We maintain this Website as a service to our customers, potential customers, and other interested parties. Please visit Us frequently, browse our pages, and request demonstrations or access to documents, subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
All terms used with a capitalized first letter shall have the meaning assigned to them in these Terms.
1. ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT.
1.1. This Website and the information, materials, documents, videos and related graphics (collectively “Content”) is the property of the Company. All Content is the intellectual property of the Company and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination as the intellectual property of the Company and has adequate protection under the Global and Indian intellectual property laws, copyright laws, trademark laws and international conventions. We authorize You to view, print and access the Content for Your information and internal use only, provided that You retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content. You may not modify the Content in any way, reproduce or transmit in any form, by any means, publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use the Content for any public or commercial exploitation. Any unauthorized use of the Content would constitute a violation of these Terms and Your authorization to use this Website would stand revoked. Further, You will be required to destroy and delete any/ all Content in your possession.
1.2. The Content may be out of date, and We make no commitment to update the Content. The Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Product descriptions and specifications are subject to change. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to this Website or the Content, or in the products or services described in the Content, at any time without any obligation to notify You of such changes.
1.3. Nothing on this Website or in the Content shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website or in the Content without Our prior written permission. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of the Company.
1.4. In order to provide you with certain Services, we may require you to register on the Website by providing certain information. Such Services cannot be provided unless such registration is completed in full. All information provided by You in this respect must be accurate, true, complete and updated.
1.5. Access to certain features, functions and/or products/services may be subject to payment of a monetary consideration by You. However, You may be provided “trial”, “demo”, “beta” or other limited functionality or limited access versions of the Services without consideration.
2. PROHIBITED USE.
In addition to Clause 1 above, You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
2.1. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website; or
2.2. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing,threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicablelaw, regulation, governmental order; or
2.3. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
2.4. You will not attempt to or engage in any activity that may:
- reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise extract the source code(s) related to the Website or any part thereof, unless it is required by applicable Law;
- use any robot, spider, retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Website;
- collect content, including information about other Users, in any illegal or unlawful manner for any illegal or unlawful purpose;
- register on the Website to access Registrable Services or create any online accounts, by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretence for using the Services;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature through the Website;
- use the Website in any manner that can damage, disable, overburden, or impair, or undertake any action which is harmful or potentially
- harmful to, any of the servers, networks, computer systems or resources connected to any of the servers connected, directly or indirectly to the Website, or interfere with any other third party access to and/or enjoyment of the Website or the Services;
- carry out any denial of service (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on the Website or; disrupt or place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, or interfere withor attempt to make, or attempt any unauthorized access to the Website or any part of the Website or any User;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website; or
- obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by Us, through the Website.
3. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
3.1. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of the Company or that of our affiliates. Links to third party websites are provided solely as a convenience to You. If You use these links, You will leave this Website.
3.2. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
3.3. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
4. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
5.1. THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR
NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE OR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE ITSELF.
5.2. WHILST THE COMPANY USES REASONABLE ENDEAVORS TO ENSURE THAT THE WEBSITE IS SECURE AND FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES AND OTHER MALWARE, WE GIVE NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IN THAT REGARD AND ALL USERS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN SECURITY, THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL DETAILS AND THEIR COMPUTERS.
5.3. ATLAN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER, SUSPEND OR DISCONTINUE ANY PART (OR THE WHOLE OF) THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL CONTINUE TO APPLY TO ANY MODIFIED VERSION OF THE WEBSITE UNLESS IT IS EXPRESSLY STATED OTHERWISE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
6.1. In no event will We be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, exemplary or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, data, equipment or use, or business interruption arising from or in connection with the existence, use, inability to use, or the results of use of the Content, this Website, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not We have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7.1. You may not transfer any of Your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms where we reasonably believe Your rights will not be affected.
7.2. These Terms may be varied by Us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the Terms regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
7.3. This Website is administered by Us from our offices in New Delhi, or elsewhere in India. We make no representation that the Content at this site is appropriate or available for use outside India, and access to the Content from jurisdictions in which the Content is illegal is prohibited. You may not use, export or re-export the Content, or any copy or adaptation thereof, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. If You choose to access this Website from outside India, You do so on Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
7.4. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. All claims or disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the competent courts located in New Delhi, India, and You specifically and irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of, and venue in, such courts.
7.5. If any court of competent jurisdiction or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms will not be affected.
7.6. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.